Thursday, May 23, 2024
HomeBourne NewsHair Straighteners Cause Severe Fire Damage To Lincolnshire Home

Hair Straighteners Cause Severe Fire Damage To Lincolnshire Home

Published on

  • Severe fire damage was caused to a property on Beck Way in the South Kesteven village of Thurlby

 

Fire crew from five fire stations in Lincolnshire attended a property on Beck Way in the South Kesteven village of Thurlby after serious damage was caused to a property.

The fire which caused serious damage to half of the property started after hair straighteners were left on.

Fire crews from the Market Deeping, Corby Glen, Stamford, Spalding and Bourne fire stations attended the incident at around 1.30pm, November 27th.

A spokesman from Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue said severe fire damage” was caused to half of a property’s bedroom and its contents.

The fire, also caused “severe smoke damage to first floor and light smoke damage to bottom floor of property.”

The fire service added: “Extinguished using four breathing apparatus, two hose reels and two thermal imaging cameras to inspect.”

Latest articles
Articles You May Like

The Next Pandemic Could Hit Lincolnshire Hard

Pandemic expert has said the next wave could be more deadly than previous Coronavirus...

Bourne Could Be Hit With Snow By The End Of The Month

Snow could be coming to Bourne at the end of this month For those of...

Bourne Amazon Customers Can No Longer Use Visa Credit Cards

Amazon to stop accepting Visa Credit Cards   Some bad news for Bourne Amazon fans. Amazon...