Advertisement

Fire Crews Attend Uplands Drive Grantham House Fire

Fire Crews attend a house fire in Grantham

  • Firefighters attended a house fire in Grantham in the early hours of this morning.

Two fire crews attended the house fire on Uplands Drive, Grantham at 2.40am this morning.

 A spokesman for Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue explained that the fire was in the kitchen which caused damage to a grill and contents.

No one was hurt in the fire.

A spokesperson for Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue Service said: “Fire was out on arrival as it had self-extinguished. Cause was cooking left unattended.”