A new way for restaurant customers to view a menu, order their food and pay their bill has been launched. The free Boxy POS software provides food outlets with a free point of sales system. It brings the food industry into the modern world, allowing customers to interact with key personnel while at the same time allowing management to monitor their business remotely.
June 7, 2016 — Boxy POS Software, providers of one of the most advanced free point of sale (POS) software systems available, proudly announces the release of its new phone order feature. With the new Boxy POS phone order feature customers can place orders or request their bill from their mobile phone directly, with no app to download or install. The phone order mobile website can also offer guests a discount if they interact with the establishment’s Facebook page.
Boxy POS is a highly intuitive, user-friendly point of sale solution for restaurants, bars, grills and other eating and drinking establishments. The POS solution allows these businesses to provide the ultimate experience for its customers, streamline operations, reduce costs, and integrate with social media platforms. The free Boxy POS software solution offers a wealth of features including:
• Quick order code for easy access to all products
• Interactive restaurant map editor
• Order process customization to meet every establishment’s unique needs
• Table wait time monitor for faster service
• Split, move and merge checks for improved convenience
• Set up and offer promotions and discounts to boost sales
• World first phone order capability for quicker turnover
• Web dashboard tracks performance with real-time information, reports, and analytics
• Complete security controls with permission levels and audit capability
• Automatic cloud backup of data and information for information security
• Real-time event and activity notices
• Employee hour tracking
• Off-line mode for assured uptime of services with automatic backup once online
Noam Copel, Boxy POS CEO said: “We wanted to create a feature that would allow customers to interact with restaurants and food outlets while at the same time helping managers and owners to run their business more smoothly.”
The free POS Software is seen as one of the most exciting tools for food outlets, enabling their customers to post positive feedback while allowing them to decide the right time to order their meal.
Boxy POS supports both PCs / tablets running Microsoft Windows 7 or later and tablets with a five-inch screen running Android 4 or later. The Boxy POS software is free to download, and setup only takes a few minutes. Once the free POS software is running, simply create menus, set up users, and start taking orders.
For more information about Boxy POS Software or to download the free Boxy POS software, please visit the company’s website at http://www.boxypos.com/.
Amsterdam Office: +31208208984
Powered by WPeMatico